Donny is a 17-year-old ninth grader who is becoming increasingly disillusioned with the public school system. One day he got an easy homework assignment. All he had to do was put each of the following words in a sentence. This is what he did....
1. HOTEL -- I gave my girlfriend dacrabs and the HOTEL everybody.
2. RECTUM -- I had two Cadillacs, butmy ol' lady RECTUM both.
3. DISAPPOINTMENT -- My parole officertol me if I miss DISAPPOINTMENT they gonna send me back to the big house.
4. FORECLOSE -- If I pay alimony thismonth, I'll have no money FORECLOSE.
5. CATACOMB -- Don King was at thefight the other night, Man, somebody give that
6. PENIS -- I went to da doctor and hehanded me a cup and said PENIS.
7. ISRAEL -- Alonso tried to sell me aRolex, I said Man, that looks fake. He said, No, ISRAEL.
8. UNDERMINE -- There is a fine lookin'hoe livin' in the apartment UNDERMINE.
9. TRIPOLI -- I was gonna buy my oldlady a bra but I couldn't find no TRIPOLI.
10. STAIN -- My mother-in-law axed if Iwas STAIN for dinner again.
11. SELDOM -- My cousin gave me twotickets to the Knicks game, so I SELDOM.
12. ODYSSEY -- I told my bro, youODYSSEY the tits on this hoe.
13. HORDE -- My sister got intotrouble because she HORDE around in school.
14. INCOME -- I just got in bed wit dishoe and INCOME my wife.
15. FORTIFY -- I axed da hoe howmuch? And she say FORTIFY.
Donny got an A.